You can register online at washk12.org if you are new to our school!
Our secretaries come back full time on Friday, August 2nd. If you have paperwork or want to register in person, come anytime that day or the week after that.
Please feel free to share this information with anybody that needs to know! Thank you.
Principal Jennifer Eggleston
Back to School BBQ & Meet Your Teacher
For the 20109-2020 School Year
Thursday, August 8th from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
We would like to invite all parents & students to come meet their new teacher, receive important information for the upcoming school year, and then enjoy a hot dog BBQ dinner with us on the field.
Back to School Night/BBQ Schedule:
6:00-6:15 p.m.- Classroom presentations
6:20-6:35 p.m.-Classroom presentations
6:35-6:50 p.m.- Short video with important school information
6:55-7:10 p.m.- Classroom presentation (or parents may go to the hot dog dinner if they do not have more than 1 or 2 children attending the school)
7:10-7:30 p.m.- BBQ dinner on the field (Feel free to bring a blanket or chairs to sit on)
Dates to Remember
for The New School Year
- Class Lists will be posted on July 30th (Check the front doors of the school)
- Back to School BBQ & Meet Your Teacher on August 8th from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- 1st Day of School (1st through 5th grade) will be Monday, August 12th
- Starting Bell: 8:55 a.m.
- End of Day Bell: 1:15 p.m. for all of the first week.
- No preschool or Kindergarten the first week of school.
- 1st day of school for Preschool and OEK Students is Tuesday, September 3rd.